Friday 28 November 2014

Bi-Conundrum...

Have you ever dated a bisexual? Or someone who ultimately finds herself to be attracted to another girl in the middle of your date? As in some dramatic scene from Grey’s Anatomy – where George dates the bisexual Callie?

George and Callie

Erica and Callie

I’ve had a similar experience with a girl of my own. Lately, I asked a light ivory skinned brunette whether she felt like going out for a date and drinks. I jumped for joy when she gave me the place, time and her number.

I dressed up smart casual and waited for her to arrival. I sat down inside a cubicle at the local rock bar. The moment she walked in, you could feel that every man in the bar had their gaze turned towards her – even those with girlfriends.  I’m sure I even saw one girl slap her boyfriend’s head with her handbag to get his attention back. I could sense their killing intent aimed at me as she bowed down to kiss my cheek.



Something else which made me feel very out of place was that I felt especially short. She was already almost 1m 80cm tall (My height) but she had felt the need to wear tight black leggings and 3-inch heels, making me seem and feel like Gimli form Lord of the Rings.



Her company was very enjoyable and it wasn’t long till our arms were around each other. She settled comfortably on top of me and we continued kissing in the privacy of our cubicle. We stopped briefly as a troupe of girls passed by and gave us shocked expressions before walking on to the bar.

We continued kissing until she said she needed to fix her make-up. I straightened my shirt and waited at our cubicle. 15 minutes later, I began to wonder where she wandered off to and went to the bar to get myself another drink.
I made some space at the bar for two girls who were making out voraciously next to me. It took me seconds to realise that one of them was my date; the other was the leader of the troupe. They stopped kissing to take a breather. My date noticed my presence and escaped quickly from the girl’s clutches. She gestured with her hands towards her, “This is Trisha (Name changed… Sort of), she’s my ex-girlfriend. I didn’t mean to offend you on but I needed to make her jealous.”


Then she returned to making out with her female companion. I spent the rest of the night talking to Trisha’s friends, occasionally wondering whether one of the two lovers could die from over stimulation – they hadn’t stopped making out with each other since I was introduced.




I wasn’t sure whether I should be happy that a lesbian had decided to use me as jealousy material or to cry that I was used as jealously material for a lesbian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment